Contact North | Contact Nord online and real-time collaborative e-learning platform is available for conferencing and training events in all communities served in northern Ontario.
The platform brings the rich and powerful features of the Internet into your conference or training event including:
- Yes/no polling, instant surveys, hand raising, laughter/applause, public/private/moderated text chat, and "open floor" audio chats.
- Multi-use, interactive whiteboards that can be saved for later review.
- Web Safari allows the instructor to take the participants on a synchronized Web tour.
- Peer-to-peer interaction: The instructor can choose to open the "floor" to several participants at a time for peer-to-peer interaction and learning.
- Peer-to-peer text chat: The instructor can choose to enable peer-to-peer text chat that allows students to send a private text chat message to other participants.
Rich content and multimedia
- Import or drag and drop PowerPoint® slides into an event; on-the-fly and in real time. All animations or embedded multimedia are preserved.
- Mark up the slides in session, then save the notes for later review.
- Play recordings during live sessions - ideal when a critical subject matter expert is not always available to present.
Testing and assessment
Instructors can measure learning progress with:
- On-the-fly quizzes to gauge comprehension in real-time.
- Formal evaluation tools with grading.
- Reports of individual and aggregate assessment answers.
Rich media - voice over IP, teleconferencing, and video
- Fully-integrated voice-over-IP conferencing which can be used at different connection speeds.
- Live, multipoint video displays up to four windows so participants can see the instructor and other students.
We will provide you with a detailed quote outlining the services provided and all costs for your business function.