Web Conferencing Training
Web conferencing training sessions are specifically for instructors that will be teaching via the Contact North | Contact Nord web conferencing platform, Saba Meeting, and who have an assigned course.
Sessions may be taken on separate days, and are presented in English (French sessions are available). Enrolment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration must be submitted two business days prior to the requested training date. For information on registering for web conferencing, please contact [email protected].
View the following instructor training schedule:
|Refresher Instructor Training||2019/06/12||10:00 am||11:30 pm|
Part A Instructor Training
|e-CLASSES-Level 1 Part A Instructor Training||2019/05/29||10:00 am||11:30 am|
|e-CLASSES-Level 1 Part A Instructor Training||2019/06/04||2:00 pm||3:30 pm|
|e-CLASSES-Level 1 Part A Instructor Training||2019/06/10||10:00 am||11:30 am|
|e-CLASSES-Level 1 Part A Instructor Training||2019/06/18||2:00 pm||3:30 pm|
|e-CLASSES-Level 1 Part A Instructor Training||2019/06/26||10:00 am||11:30 am|
Part B Instructor Training
|e-CLASSES Level 1 Part B Instructor Training||2019/05/30||10:00 am||12:00 pm|
|e-CLASSES Level 1 Part B Instructor Training||2019/06/06||2:00 pm||4:00 pm|
|e-CLASSES Level 1 Part B Instructor Training||2019/06/11||10:00 am||12:00 pm|
|e-CLASSES Level 1 Part B Instructor Training||2019/06/19||2:00 pm||4:00 pm|
|e-CLASSES Level 1 Part B Instructor Training||2019/06/27||10:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Level 1 - Part A
Exploring e-CLASSES from a student's perspective
|Level 1 - Part B
Exploring e-CLASSES from an instructor's perspective
|Agenda Builder Orientation
e-CLASSES Overview, Content Uploading, Content Guidelines
- Level 1 Part A and Level 1 Part B are mandatory prior to leading/teaching sessions on the e-CLASSES platform.
- Level 2 training is not mandatory but will provide you with the skills necessary to utilize the Agenda Builder Tool.
- There is a limit of one instructor per e-learning workstation in order to provide an optimum training opportunity, and a maximum of eight instructors per session.
Instructor training prerequisites:
- All sessions are to be taken sequentially (e.g. Complete Level 1 Part A before Level 1 Part B, and completion of Level 1 prior to registering for Level 2).
- Knowledge of and understanding of the Internet and Windows operating environment.
- Distance education classroom experience an asset.