Faculty and instructors have told us that they need practical tips and tools to effectively develop online courses, to engage students in the online learning environment and to successfully teach online.
The Tips & Tools are designed to be practical, how to, and hands on to help you create a quality online learning experience for your students.
- Beyond Course Content: Teaching Core Skills Online
- Getting to Know Your Students
- Getting Strategic About Online Learning
- How to Build Effective Online Learner Support Services
- How to Prepare and Moderate Online Discussions for Online Learning
- Resources to Build Effective Online Learner Support Services
- Seven Habits of the Professor of the Future
- Template to Plan Online Learning
- Top Resources for Blended Learning
- Nine Key Steps about Teaching Online
- Ten Principles to Select Technology
- Ten Ways to Help Online Learners Succeed