teachonline.ca was launched in 2010 as a resource for post-secondary faculty and instructors in Ontario to find the latest information on new technology and new developments in online learning, as well as practical tools and resources to help them integrate technology in their teaching in a way that improves the learning experience for their students.
teachonline.ca offers faculty and instructors access to:
- Profiles of 220 Pockets of Innovation that explore how faculty and staff at Ontario's public colleges, universities and Indigenous institutes, colleges and universities across Canada and around the world are expanding and improving learning opportunities for students through online and blended learning opportunities.
- A growing collection of analyses, commentaries, resources, and practical advice that tracks the latest tools and trends in online learning in Ontario, Canada, and around the world.
- Instructor Training and Resources for the effective use of videoconferencing and web conferencing platforms.
- Extensive resources for training and development made available by Contact North | Contact Nord and on the websites of colleges and universities throughout Ontario.
- A regularly updated list of conferences around the world that focus on educational technology and teaching and learning.
- 7 searchable directories providing comprehensive, up-to-date information on technology providers, Canadian researchers, journals, associations and more.
- Must-read books for those interested in the expansion and improvement of online learning.
- Past editions of Online Learning News.