The Journal of Problem Based Learning in Higher Education (JPBLHE) has been launched to provide an opportunity for scholars to publish:
- High-quality research articles that contribute to the current and future development of problem-based learning in higher education.
- Review articles examining the development of problem-based learning in higher education.
- Articles examining the intellectual, pedagogical and practical use-value of PBL or which extend, critique or challenge past and current theoretical and empirical knowledge claims within PBL in higher education.
- Articles examining theoretical, pedagogical and practical aspects of how networked technologies or ICTs can be used to support or develop problem-based learning.
- Articles on PBL research relating to the concepts of problem-based learning in any other wider social and cultural contexts.