Looking for new ways to enhance your teaching and improve student engagement in your classes delivered on Zoom? Or are you just curious about Zoom updates made over the past year and the new innovations in store? Either way, this webinar is for you!
Zoom made an estimated 1,000 updates to the popular video conference platform last year, most of which were behind-the-scenes technical improvements. In this webinar, Dr. Ron Owston separates out 10 of the most valuable new features for educators and describes how they may be applied to online teaching.
Among the topics to be discussed are:
• New ways to use auto transcription
• Zoom apps: what they are and how to use them
• Improvements made to the Zoom whiteboard
• Enhanced polling, quiz and end-of-meeting survey features
• Communicating with breakout rooms
• What upgrades to expect in 2023