In a year that feels brutal and undeserved, many educators are exhausted. Some are angry. Others have suffered devastating personal consequences.
Yet it’s never been more important to meet the moment in higher education.
The time is now for educators to challenge themselves to serve their higher calling. They must take a beat and learn more about the inspiring work of the larger education community, which has collaborated on an array of in-person, blended and online tools in innovative ways for learning and student support.
This informative webinar takes a deep dive into a variety of topics, inviting participants to:
- Confront the conflation of emergency remote learning with decades of digital-learning practice
- Explore pandemic-inspired innovations from the professionals and those who are freshly embracing digital tools
- Contemplate what educators want to bring forward
- Discuss how to better connect to the aspirations and needs of students
- Figure out how educators can meet this moment together and make the road ahead far better than the one behind