Going Online for the First Time as a Result of COVID-19?
Having to expand your online teaching?
Contact North | Contact Nord offers practical tools, best practices, training opportunities, and teaching resources in online and distance learning
Click the links below for the most popular resources to assist faculty with teaching online:
- A New Pedagogy is Emerging... and Online Learning is a Key Contributing Factor
- 10 Ways to Help Online Learners Succeed
- How to Design an Innovative Course
- How Communities of Inquiry Drive Teaching And Learning In The Digital Age
- It’s All About Design!
- Ten Guiding Principles for the Use of Technology in Learning
- Towards A New Pedagogy of Engaged Learning
- Understanding the Building Blocks of Online Learning
- Video Resources for Teaching Online and at a Distance
- What Faculty Need to Know About Teaching Online: Nine Key Steps