High-quality opportunities for faculty and instructors to enhance their skills and understanding about the pedagogy and best practices of online learning and teaching with technology are essential to faculty satisfaction and student success. Below are links to:
- Contact North | Contact Nord’s extensive resources – print, video, and training sessions – on how to use and how to teach effectively with its web conferencing and videoconferencing platforms.
- How to use the Contact North | Contact Nord Web Conferencing System
- How to Use Videoconferencing for Effective Teaching
- Contact North | Contact Nord Learning Platforms Training Schedule
- Resources and tools for faculty development and support - Available from colleges and universities throughout Ontario
- An extensive list of upcoming conferences from around the world focused on technology in education.
Explore available training and resources for faculty and instructors from Ontario’s public post-secondary education and training sector below:
Contact North | Contact Nord Learning Platforms Training Schedule
Contact North | Contact Nord provides instructor tools, tips and other resources for the effective use of each of its learning platforms. Whether you require a quick reference to common tasks, suggestions or detailed instructions on specific tools/functions, a video tutorial, or practice with equipment or programs in a scheduled session, you will discover a wealth of information in the following training offerings:
View the Saba Meeting training schedule
Contact North | Contact Nord provides a number of instructor tools, tips and other resources for the effective use of its learning platform.
Access a full list of Contact North web conferencing training resources
This searchable directory provides links to the variety of resources and tools for faculty and instructor training and development at Ontario’s and Canada's public colleges and universities which are available for use by faculty at any institution.